The Casio G-Shock watches are a reliable fashion item you can take everywhere. They include built-in shock resistance, water resistance, and a whole range of other valuable characteristics.
They’ve been around for a long, and there are so many models that it may be challenging to select the best, especially the most suitable ones for their price.
How about a budget for a G-Shock Watch? Will the quality remain with such a reasonable price range? Our post on the best G-Shock under $100 will help you to answer these concerns?
Best G-Shocks Under $100 (Top 7 In-Depth Reviews)
1. DW6900-1V Sport Watch – Best Overall
- Shock Resistant, 200 Meter Water Resistant, EL Backlight with Afterglow, Flash...
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer...
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place...
We can all agree that the Casio DW6900-1V is a top fantastic watch. It is a reference point when discussing durability and functionality. It integrates comfort, design, features, and toughness in a 45 mm casing with a solid and durable plastic band.
At this price range, the watch has a 1/100 second stopwatch, auto calendar, 12/24 hour formats, 200-meter water resistance, a helpful countdown timer, an hourly signal, different measurement modes such as split time, elapsed time, and so on.
Needless to say, it is the best shock-resistant, and an EL Backlight provides illumination with Afterglow, which appears to cope well with low-light circumstances.
Whether you live your life as an explorer searching out new experiences in the outdoors, or you have a job that involves various risks, this is a product that will meet all of your demands. It’s more a question of whether your body can withstand the kinds of shocks this watch can take on.
- Highly water-resistant
- Various time-zone choices (31 time zones)
- People with small wrists won’t feel comfortable with it
2. G-Shock DW5600E-1V – Best Durability
- Black resin sport watch featuring shock resistance, comfortable resin strap, and...
- Quartz digital movement with accuracy of +/- 15 seconds per month
- To prevent accidental adjusting of settings,the top left button on this watch is...
This is a rather basic G-Shock. However, it has all of the fundamental characteristics for a G-Shock watch, such as shock resistance, a countdown timer, 660 feet of water resistance, alarms, and a stopwatch.
The design is elegant, with a functional square display and a pleasant band. In terms of size and hand fit, this is one of the smallest G-Shocks on the market, with dimensions of 48.9 X 42.8 X 13.4 mm and a weight of 54 g. We feel best quite pleasant when having the watch on our wrist, making it a better choice for everyday use.
While it lacks the classic G-Shock design, it offers a high level of durability for its cheap price. It comes to withstand heavy impacts, like being dropped from a three-story building and being run over by a car, so it will undoubtedly retain its shape even if you accidentally slam your watch against various surfaces.
- Great durability
- Multiple functions
- Easy to navigate directions
- Offer wrist comfy
- Take users some time to figure out a some function
3. G-Shock Quartz Resin Casual Watch – Best Choice As A Gift
- Case/bezel material: resin, shock resistant, 200m water resistance, led light...
- Full auto-calendar, 12/24-hour format, analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves...
- Quartz Movement
This model stands for its high durability, which is built to endure any trauma or vibration. Because of the used material, it has a way of resisting mechanical shock as it falls to the ground. It is made of resin and plastic materials and can withstand gravity shock. In addition, it is composed of water-resistant materials. Therefore, you can wear this watch when participating in any activity.
Furthermore, this model is robust and long-lasting. As a result, many people, particularly military personnel, law enforcement officers, and athletes, choose it as a go-to choice.
The case is 35 mm in diameter with many colors such as Red, Black, White… and is made of a plastic resin blend. Actually, the case is made of plastic, so are the stationary bezel and link bracelet.
Even though it’s a simple device, we find it pretty accurate when it comes to telling time. It’s so exact that it tells the time to the closest 20 seconds every month. The watch has a reliable Japanese quartz movement, which is recognized for its reliability and accuracy.
- Very accurate
- Extremely durable
- Easy to use
- Simplistic in design.
- No additional features
4. G-Shock Watch G9000-1 – Best For Sport Activities
- 200 M Water Resistance
- G-Shock "Master of G" Mudman, features Shock & Mud Resistance
- World Time (29 Time Zones / 48 Cities) with City code display / daylight saving...
First thing first, the name Mudman tells you all you need to know about the watch. This model is tough, which means it can survive almost any obstacle and conditions you throw at it.
Despite the sporty appearance, it is fairly stylish. Good water resistance is required for a sports watch, and this model can withstand water pressure of up to 200m/660 feet. It means it will be able to handle almost any water activity.
It has a mineral crystal on top of the casing, containing two push buttons on either side of the case, with the pushers colored red to make them easy to identify.
The watch features a stopwatch as well as a countdown timer. You can accurately measure the elapsed time. The countdown timer also features a 24-hour countdown range, auto-repeat, and a progress beeper.
Besides, it allows you to set numerous alarms at once. The accuracy of this model is +-15 seconds every month, and its Hour time signal makes sure that you always have the exact time. With this digital watch G-Shock, we can assure you that you can best keep track of the time regularly.
- Highly durable
- Highly accurate
- Stylish and sporty
- The strap is a little bit hard sometimes
5. G-Shock GA-700UC-8ACR – Best For Military Use
- DETAILS: 200 Meter Water Resistant, Super Illuminator LED Light with Afterglow...
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab...
- GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking a watch to wear all...
If you want something simpler but associated with the matte gray or black of a G- Shock military watch, we believe this model is for you. It is available in five different colors. However, most people choose black or gray. This is certainly for individuals with large wrists since it is in the XL category. The case is 53mm across, which is close to 2 inches.
In terms of functionality, this watch lacks several of the models’ outdoor capabilities. Still, it does indicate the time in digital and analog modes, has multiple alarms, and a stopwatch, which is sufficient for most.
What distinguishes these G-Shock watches from others is their exceptional comfort. When it comes to wearing a watch all day, comfort is essential. This watch is available in a range of designs and bright color selections for customers.
This watch has a powerful and multi-dimensional form, which is prevalent in G Shock watches. Every feature of this device is military-grade, from the tight button guards to the robust bezel. This watch’s looks are in the best line with its durability and toughness.
- Modern design looks good in any setting
- Great wrist presence
- Affordable G-Shock watch
- Smaller screens are difficult to see in sunlight
- Weak backlight
6. Quartz Watch DW-9052-2V – Best For Water-Related Activities
- Multi-function round watch with G-Shock protection featuring alarm, chronograph,...
- 45.5 mm rubber case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
This model is a traditional and straightforward G-Shock watch that has everything the G-Shock is known for. The watch comes with the G-signature Shock’s blue rubber case, which not only gives it a sporty look but also ensures its durability. Furthermore, the bumpers on the case provide greater shock resistance.
If you like a watch that has a presence on your wrist and has average-sized wrists as a man, we suppose you would have no problems wearing it. However, because this is a sporty tool watch, it isn’t particularly appropriate for formal situations.
This device has a 200m/660 feet water resistance, which is standard for diving watches. Because of it, you can take the watch swimming without any problems.
This watch has a single big display at the bottom of the dial that allows you to read the time quickly and effortlessly.
It has all of the typical G-Shock capabilities, such as an alarm, a chronograph, and an electro-luminescence light.
- Offer wrist comfy
- High in water resistance and shock resistance
- Backlight to see the watch face without light
- Some customers find the screen not large enough
7. ‘G-Shock’ Quartz Resin Sport Watch – Best Value
- 200 M Water Resistance
- Casio G-Shock Watch featuring Shock Resistance
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight with Afterglow ensures easy reading during day or...
The first thing we can be absolutely sure about is the watch lifespan is excellent. It’s also stylish and offers the owner dignity and worth.
This model is a member of the quartz movement watch family from Japan. The appearance indicates that it is a black watch, yet the materials used do not absorb heat from the environment, making it appropriate for cold and hot weather conditions.
The shock resistance of the watch is reliable, and it is water-resistant up to 660 feet. It contains a daily alarm, a stopwatch, an hourly time signal, an auto calendar, and time formats of 12/24 hour time. It also features a quartz movement and a digital display.
For a certain budget choice, the watch top excellent value for money and is also suitable for daily, around-the-clock use.
- Easy to read the time in day or night
- Highly durable
- Highly accurate
- No significant setback
If you’re looking for the best G Shocks watch under $100, our recommendations won’t fail you. Overall, it’s great for a series created by a fantastic watch business.
Sometimes, because of your busy lifestyle, you knew you wanted one of these watches, but you never had the opportunity to own one (or even realized they existed). So if you intend to buy one, carefully refer to our list before making your good final decision.
Last Updated on May 2, 2022 by The o.d.m team
The o.d.m team is a group of watch enthusiasts and experts who share their knowledge to watch lovers all over the world. The o.d.m team has won many popular watch design trophies including the iF Design Award China, Germany’s Reddot Design Award & IF Design Award, USA’s Good Design Award, and Japan’s Good Design Award. They’re also a regular guest of the Baselworld trade show.