For the busy and on-the-go woman, a Casio watch is the ultimate accessory. It offers instant timekeeping along with a host of valuable features in a luxurious package. In addition, these products are modern and practical. So they’re perfect for ladies, from sports lovers to boss ladies.
But, of course, you’ll want to put your hands on each design so you can choose one to add to your collection. So we’ve done this work and selected the best Casio watch for ladies in this article.
It’s time to explore 7 of the best models available in 2021. Read on to find out which watch could be your companion on your next adventure!
Best Casio Watch For Ladies ( Top 7 In-Depth Review)
- Where Can I Pawn My G-Shock Watch?
- Why Are G Shock Watches So Expensive?
- Why Casio Watches Are So Cheap?
1. Casio Women’s Vintage LA670WGA-1DF — Best Retro Model
Casio Women’s LA670WGA-1DF Digital Gold-tone brings a classic touch to your look. It’s super cute and petite. Gold goes with anything. And very durable! You can set the timer in less than 3 seconds, and then you can get on with your life. You don’t have to remember to check how long you have left.
I don’t have small wrists, but this watch doesn’t look too small to me. It resembles a small bracelet with a gold finish. But it’s nicer and lighter. Also, this Casio is adjustable and will fit any wrist size. You can quickly move the clasp to adjust the bracelet size.
You might think that gold doesn’t work overtime. However, many Casio users say that they haven’t replaced the battery after more than 5 years. I hope Casio never stops making these!
This watch fits its $20 bill, although it’s nicer than you might expect it to be a pleasant surprise.
- Alarm, timer, and perpetual calendar functions
- Stopwatch (1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30 minutes)
- Daily alarm, hourly time signal, and auto calendar
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Stainless steel strap with sturdy, foldable clasp
- Adjustable keychain
- Water resistance
- High quality
- Eye-catching and expensive look (shiny and retro gold plating).
- Digitally and clearly time display
- Waterproof (can be worn in the shower)
- The gold coating may peel or fade (the silver model doesn’t wear off)
2. Casio Women’s LWS-2000H-1AVCF — Best Alternative To G-Shock
If you need a pedometer that can also function as a watch, this Casio Women’s Runner Quartz Running is for you. This Casio automatically counts your steps when you start moving. It shows your past step count, and your step goal hit rate, and step goal days.
Therefore, it becomes the perfect tool to support and manage your health without connecting to your phone. It simplifies your life and is quite liberating. It is durable, and you can quickly see the digital time, comfortable, simple yet fashionable.
In terms of design, the color is beautiful. Not too pink. Not too big. Not too small. This watch is cute, and it’s water-resistant for swimming and showering. Plus, what I like about this watch is how easy it is to tell the time. Bright sunlight doesn’t affect readability very much. In addition, you have a timepiece with lights so you can tell the time in the dark.
All in all, this is a steal for just over $20. It looks great, the design color is adorable, and it has a lot of excellent and valuable functions. In addition, you can wear it every day!
- Good price
- Active step tracking without a smartphone
- 2 years battery life
- Diameter: 43.8 mm
- Water-resistance (suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving)
- Daily alarm
- Target achievement rate
- Step counting with 3-axis accelerometer
- Step count graph
- 200 lap data recording
- Difficult to set up
3. Casio F-91WS-4CF — Best Millennial Pink Model
Who needs expensive stuff when you own this cute little Casio Quartz Watch F-91WS-4CF? It has a Skeleton resin strap with the same slimness as the classic F-91W series, providing lightness and comfort. However, it’s pretty unique, and the difference is capitalization. Also, it’s a pink gel color! Pink is a super cute and perfect addition.
An alarm sounds every hour, the day of the week and the day of the month, is always displayed. In addition, the lower right button shows military time or 12 o’clock. The time and alarm functions are handy and easy to use. It’s a great watch and easy to read. It is water-resistant, so you don’t need to take it off when washing your hands.
It is worth the money spent. Simple, beautiful, super comfortable, pretty pink color and great price.
- Water-resistant (withstands accidental splashes but not suitable for swimming)
- Led light
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Battery life: 7 years
- Diameter: 30.0 mm
- Not durable plastic rope
- Hard to see the minutes when using the hour light feature
- A little cumbersome
- Cute but not great for everyday wear
4. Casio Women’s MQ24-7B3LL Classic — Best Cheap-Chic
If you want something easy to read (without glasses) with dial hands, you’ll find this Casio MQ24-7B3LL Classic Black Resin Band Watch working perfectly with its features. It’s a unique three-band Casio. You can adjust it to a comfortable place on your arm, and it won’t move out of place.
It’s very comfortable and lightweight. Unfortunately, the dial is a bit too pale and a bit glaring due to the back design, so you have to position your wrist to avoid glare, but otherwise, it’s a good watch. The numbers are easy to read, and the hands are dark enough to be accurate with your readings.
Other than that, it looks pretty on the wrist! It’s easy to put on and take off. Slim design does not interfere with sleeves and coats. You can even wear it when taking a shower.
I recommend this watch to someone who wants a watch without all the conveniences of a digital one. Something you can easily wind up, install and use. However, it’s pretty cheap at $12.
- Inexpensive black watch
- Stylish, minimalist, and chic (fit with any outfit)
- Comfortable and cleanable bands
- Hour markers in Arabic numerals
- 34 mm
- Plastic case
- Water resistance
- Simplicity (button-free analog dial)
- Hard to read the hands and the hours (the background of the watch face reflects light glare)
5. Casio G-Shock GMAS110MP-4A1 — Best Oversized For Active Lifestyle
I bought this Casio G-Shock Gold and Pink Dial Pink Resin Quartz GMAS110MP-4A1 because it’s the only one that can be anti-magnetic (plus it’s pink). Perfect for anyone working in a medical environment.
First, it’s comfortable. This watch has a small bone construction, so it fits pretty well and probably wouldn’t be suitable for a girl with large wrists. In addition, you might worry that it’s bulky and gets caught in the sleeve of your jacket. Still, it’s a good size and not a problem. It’s so comfortable; you’ll barely notice it.
Next is the light. However, it’s not a backlit watch. Instead, it has a golden glow coming out from the bottom of the dial, directly into the digital display and with yellow accents.
Finally, let’s talk about color. It’s a beautiful shade of pink, a kind of pastel pink, so it’s very subtle, perfect for this sports watch!
The overall watch is beautiful, super comfortable, and waterproof. It’s the perfect women’s oversized sport.
- Soft timepiece
- Light pink hues (add a subtle splash of color)
- Diameter: 49mm
- Thickness: 16mm
- Shock resistance
- Speed indicator and world time
- 200M Water Resistant
- Easy-to-read digital time display
- High price
- Hard to press buttons
- Easy to stain bands are
- Not completely waterproof
- Hard to tell the time at night (the color of the hand is the same as the background color)
6. Casio Women’s LA-11WL-7ACF — Best Retro For Small Wrist
You don’t always miss the one-click timer of this Casio Women’s Classic Quartz Watch. It’s a timer that you can never find replicated precisely in another watch. Also, it’s great because it’s water-resistant.
The strap is imitation leather. The face is small and pretty, just like the ’80s. However, it’s important to note that it is petite! Not ideal for men or even women with large wrists. The strap will probably fit most people, but its face size is less than 1 square inch. If the minimal size does not seduce you, you are probably looking for a different type of watch.
This watch has a narrow band and small dial, a comfortable strap; it’s a smaller dial than a most digital ones, so it will be difficult to read for those who have difficulty reading small numbers.
For an inexpensive watch, this one is very durable. It never leaked while swimming or showering. I wish the watch had a light, but most of all, you’ll still be satisfied.
- Low price
- All white color scheme and small scale (so it looks luxurious)
- Water-resistant (but not meant for submersion in water)
- Case Diameter: 25.5mm (a great size for small wrists)
- 10-second stopwatch
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Automatic calendar
- Regular timekeeping
- Battery life: 2 years
- Easily peels off white leather strap
- Looks dashing but lasts a year, tolerating an active lifestyle
7. Casio Women’s LRW-200H-2BVCF — Best “Mom Watch”
This watch is so cute with great color. I received many compliments while wearing this Casio Women’s LRW-200H-2BVCF. It’s the best “mom watch” out there. I bathe in it, sleep in it, and never take it off. It is not faded, broken, or scratched.
The face is easy to read. The only negative is that this day is tiny, so if you’re over 50, you probably won’t identify it. In addition, the part of the strap rubbing on the table when typing has been slightly discolored over time. Moreover, colored numbers also make step-by-step timing easy. Beautiful and light.
The strap is made of hard plastic, which is very uncomfortable. Plus, the dial is small, and the strap length seems small; the band is cheap plastic, which feels flimsy.
Overall, you will be satisfied with this watch. It offers a good value for the cost of $22, especially if you are looking for a cute yet inexpensive for travel.
- Cute but still stylish
- Analog watch, not a digital clock
- Striking pink with white dial with date window
- Case: 33 mm (big face)
- Stainless steel case
- Colorful Arabic numerals and 24-hour tracking inside
- Diving style bidirectional bezel
- Battery life: 3 years
- Textured plastic strap with clasp
- Water-resistance (suitable for swimming but not scuba diving)
- Easy to stain and discolor with detergents
That is all! It’s our list of 7 items about the best Casio watch for ladies. For ladies, watches do more. It reflects personal style and taste. What’s your hobby? Do you like slim girly people? Or shiny? Outdoors for sure? Either way, you’re sure to find a suitable Casio watch.
Last Updated on October 25, 2021 by The o.d.m team
The o.d.m team is a group of watch enthusiasts and experts who share their knowledge to watch lovers all over the world. The o.d.m team has won many popular watch design trophies including the iF Design Award China, Germany’s Reddot Design Award & IF Design Award, USA’s Good Design Award, and Japan’s Good Design Award. They’re also a regular guest of the Baselworld trade show.